Explore. Dream. Discover. (Mark Twain)



07 March 2010

Feliz cumpleanos!

A birthday cake cookie from my wonderful parents... it traveled many miles all in one piece!

My birthday was this past Monday (wait--it is already March?!), and it was a great day! Sora braved weird looks and an aching arm from carrying around a bottle of wine for me all day, and my lovely parents sent me an excellent package from home :)

A birthday cake from Esperanza!

Our apartment also celebrated with a birthday cake from Esperanza--complete with 2-1 candles! She was very proud of it, and couldn´t get over how tasty it was!! She bought it from the pasteleria just for me, and the 4 of us enjoyed a nice hefty slice at lunch.

With Sora and Jessica, the other girl staying with Esperanza.


Esperanza made me a sign... and spelled my name "Lyby" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment